Getting to France
- The international participants, who wish to participate and present their research work in the conference, need to check the visa requirements before to plan their program of France.
- Please use “Visa wizard” to check, based on your situation, whether you need a visa and if so, what type. The wizard will also tell you what documents must be enclosed with your application, along with the relevant fee.
- The organizers of the conference are not liable to facilitate in any way to apply or get the visa on your basis. The sole authority to process your visa application is Embassy or Consulate of France (whichever the case).
- For visa process,as an author or co-author, an official letter-of-acceptance that confirms that your paper has been accepted and reaffirms the expectation that you will attend the Conference can be supplied.
- For further details about visa policy and requirements, please check the website of Embassy of France located in your country.
- If you need visa, you are highly encouraged to process your visa application as soon as possible to allow enough time to Visa section in Embassy to decide about your visa application well before your departure date
Visa Invitation Letters
Non-Authors and authors requiring visa invitation letters must complete a Visa Assistance Request at the time of the conference registration.
Please note that a visa invitation letter request is validated and sent only when the registration to the conference is fully paid.
In order to request/receive an invitation letter, below information must be provided at the time of registration:
- First Name
- Last Name (as per your passport)
- Personal Address
- Date of Birth
- Country of Birth
- Passport Number
- Country of Residence
- For authors: title(s) and number(s) of accepted papers
There are 3 options to request an official visa invitation letter:
- A pdf delivered by email = no charge
- Hard copy by standard surface/air mail (international stamp) = 25 Euros
- Hard copy by special delivery via DHL = 75 Euros
The fees for options 2 and 3, if selected, must be paid at the time of the conference registration when requesting a visa letter.
For any question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow a delay of 48 hours for handling the visa requests and sending responses.