welcome to IEEE ICALT 2020 !
Supply Chain 4.0 – Reach the next level of supply chain transformation
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the IEEE 8th edition of the 2020 International Conference on Advanced Logistics and Transport (IEEE ICALT 2020), which will be hosted on 08-10 July 2020 by EM-Strasbourg (Strasbourg University) , in collaboration with University of Sfax (Tunisia), Taif University (KSA), University Picardie Jules Verne and the University Polytechnique Hauts-de-France (France). The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd editions were organized in Tunisia. Then, the conference moved to France (2015),as well as Poland (2016), Indonesia (2017) and Morocco (2019).
The 8th ICALT conference will be organized in the city of Strasbourg which is Eurometropole, the Capital of Europe, one of the most beautiful city of France. We warmly invite you in the incredibly diverse city of Strasbourg for a stimulating and enjoyable ICALT-2020 to share the knowledge and to learn and develop the network for future research.
IEEE ICALT 2020 aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners working in industry and academia to provide them with a platform to report on the latest developments, achievements, deployments, technology trends, and research findings as well as initiatives related to Logistics & Transport and their applications.The conference will emphasize topics related to “Supply Chain 4.0 – Reach the next level of supply chain transformation” from the perspectives of technological and economic sustainability as well human, social and environmental impacts.
Invited sessions are specialized events in a particular theme to be held during the IEEE ICALT 2020 conference. The goal of invited sessions is to provide a focused discussion on innovative topics.To propose an Invited Session please kindly fill out this form
Best Student Paper Award
The International Program Committee of the IEEE ICALT 2020 has decided to recognize a talented student author with a “Best Student Paper Award” for top three papers. Contributions to problems strongly relevant to the field either of a theoretical or of an experimental will be considered
IEEE ICALT’2020 Symposiums
IEEE ICALT’2020 includes the following symposiums:
- Symposium on Logistics 4.0 and Smart Supply Chain (LSSC)
- Symposium on Logistics & Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Symposium on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Symposium Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Symposium on Optimization and Logistics Challenges (OLC)
IEEE ICALT 2020 Important Dates
- Special session proposals due: January 15, 2020
- Paper submissions due: January 31, 2020
- Paper notifications of acceptance: March 25, 2020
- Paper publication-ready versions due: May, 25, 2020
- Accepted and Presented papers will be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- Previous Proceedings are available on IEEE Xplore <2019> <2017> <2015> <2014> <2013>
- After the Conference, a selected number of Best Papers will be expanded and revised for possible inclusion in Special Issues of well-known and indexed journals
|International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics(IJSTL)||International Journal of Spatio-Temporal Data Science(IJSTDS)|
Authors are invited to submit a Full Paper (6 pages) reporting original research
of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system
IEEE ICALT 2020 organizing and scientific committees look forward to having you participate in IEEE ICALT 2020.
For any questions regarding the conference, please contact M. Ridha DERROUICHE, Conference Co-chair & Organizing Committee Chair at email@example.com