IEEE ICALT’2020 includes the following symposiums:
- Symposium on Logistics & Supply Chain Management (LSCM):Procurement and Supply, Service Operations and Performance, Supply Chain Management , Forecasting, Sustainable Supply Chain, Risk Supply Chain Management, Product Development, Supply Chain Configuration, Supply Chain Management Performance, Production and Delivery Synchronization, E-Business and E-Commerce, Sustainability and Green Systems, Production and Material Flows, Warehouse and Distribution;
- Symposium on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS): Advanced transportation information and communication systems, Cloud computing and big data in transportation, Data warehousing and data/web mining, Future intelligent systems, Future mobility, Multimodal intelligent transport systems and services, Personalized driver and traveler support systems, Real Time Identification and tracking, Spatio-temporal traffic pattern recognition, Systems’ interoperability and integration, Connected vehicles of the future, Traffic Pattern Recognition, Location Based Services, Evaluation of Road Safety Situation, Air, Road, and Rail Traffic Management, Traffic Management, Driver and Traveler Support Systems;
- Symposium on Optimization and Logistics Challenges (OLC): Advances in Optimization Models, Algorithms & Platforms, Advances in Optimization Models, Enterprise-Wide Optimization, Integrated planning and control of logistic nodes and their processes, Inventory Management, Logistics and Distribution Networks, Process Operations, Planning and Scheduling, Supply Chain Optimization, Sustainable design and operations of logistics facilities, Theoretical and empirical analysis of logistics operations;
- Symposium Industrial Engineering (IE): Decision Making Under Uncertainty, Production and inventory management, Quality Engineering/Management and Productivity, Project Control and Management, Maintenance and Reliability, Healthcare Systems Engineering, Firm’s management systems (management strategies, human resources management, knowledge management, processes,..), Industry-Specific Case Studies (Oil and Gas, Energy, Automobile, Banking, …), Safety Engineering, Ergonomics and Environment, Design of Service, Manufacturing and Automation Systems, Applications Of Information Technology In Decision Making and Firm Management, Lean and Six Sigma, Modeling and Simulation, Energy Engineering Facilities Planning and Management, Human Factors and Ergonomics .
- Symposium on Logistics 4.0 and Smart Supply Chain (LSSC): Micro- and Nano-Scale Manufacturing, Renewable Energy and Environmentally Benign Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Smart factories, Cyber-physical systems (sensors, etc.), Big data analytics, Manufacturing systems and communication networks, Internet-of-Things and smart manufacturing, Robotic systems for smart manufacturing, digital manufacturing, Computational intelligence in production management, Intelligent manufacturing systems, resilience and continuity, Internet-of-Things and its impact on supply chain management, Sustainable and innovative business, Supply chain network risk management, Supply chain resilience and security, Supply chain competition, Big data and business analytics, Freight logistics in smart city, Logistics hubs and clusters, The Internet-of-Things in logistics;