IEEE ICALT 2020 aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners working in industry and academia to provide them with a platform to report on the latest developments, achievements, deployments, technology trends, and research findings as well as initiatives related to Logistics & Transport and their applications. The conference will emphasize topics related to “Supply Chain 4.0 – Reach the next level of supply chain transformation” from the perspectives of technological and economic sustainability as well human, social and environmental impacts.
IEEE ICALT’2020 Symposiums
IEEE ICALT’2020 includes the following symposiums:
- Symposium on Logistics 4.0 and Smart Supply Chain (LSSC)
- Symposium on Logistics & Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Symposium on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Symposium Industrial Engineering (IE)
- Symposium on Optimization and Logistics Challenges (OLC)
IEEE ICALT’2020 Special Sessions
IEEE ICALT’2020 includes the following special Sessions: <Link>
Best Student Paper Award
The International Program Committee of the IEEE ICALT 2020 has decided to recognize a talented student author with a “Best Student Paper Award” for top three papers. Contributions to problems strongly relevant to the field either of a theoretical or of an experimental will be considered <Link>
IEEE ICALT 2020 Important Dates
- Special session proposals due: January 15, 2020
- Paper submissions due: July 31, 2020
- Paper notifications of acceptance: September 30, 2020
- Paper publication-ready versions due: September 30, 2020
- Accepted and Presented papers will be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- Previous Proceedings are available on IEEE Xplore <2019> <2017> <2015> <2014> <2013>
- After the Conference, a selected number of Best Papers will be expanded and revised for possible inclusion in Special Issues of well-known and indexed journal
International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics(IJSTL) International Journal of Spatio-Temporal Data Science(IJSTDS)
Authors are invited to submit a Full Paper (6 pages) reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system
For more information, please visit the conference web page regularly, as it will be updated frequently with new information.